Terms & Conditions:
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPM/18/03451
The Promoter is E J & W A BOOTH Pty Ltd trading as Booth’s Motor Group (ABN 68 001 016 502) of 192 Pacific Highway, Tuggerah, NSW 2259. Telephone: 02 4321 7777 (“the Promoter”).
- WHO MAY ENTER
Entry is open to past Booth’s Motor Group customers who are Australian residents only who hold a current valid driver’s licence issued in an Australian State or Territory. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its dealerships (including Booth’s Hyundai and Booth’s Mitsubishi), its related bodies and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. National fleet, rental and government purchasers are also ineligible to enter.
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering the promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- PROMOTIONAL PERIOD
The promotion commences at 8.30am AEST on Monday 20 August 2018 and ends at 4.30pm AEST on Sunday 18 August 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER
- Customers are not required to enter into the competition. To be eligible to win you must be a previous Booth’s Motor Group customer with a Booth’s Motor Group frame attached to your registration plate.
- Each week a senior staff member from Booth’s Motor Group will note down a registration plate that is seen around the area with a Booth’s Motor Group frame and place the number on the Booth’s Motor Group website.
- (SELECTION OF WINNER)
There is no draw applicable for this competition. Each week a Booth’s Motor Group registration plate will be noted down and placed online by a senior staff member. Past Booth’s customers will then have a week from 8.30am AEST Monday to 4.30pm AEST Sunday to view the plate number online and come into the dealership to collect their prize. The winner must be able to provide proof that the vehicle in question belongs to them. At the end of the week the registration number will be taken down and I new registration number that is spotted around the area will be placed online.
- Each week for 52 weeks there will be a $100 fuel card available to the winning registration plate owner. There will be one fuel card given per week and the registered owner of the vehicle must present themselves to a Booth’s Motor Group dealership to collect the prize.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winners (or a representative of the winner/the winner’s parent/legal guardian if the winner is under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Promoter in its discretion
- NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
It is the public’s responsibility to check the Booth’s Motor Group website to see if their registration number plate was the winner for the week. It is the winner’s responsibility to contact the dealership and claim their prize.
- UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
There will be no draw for any unclaimed prizes. If for whatever reason the winner does not come forward by 4.30pm AEST Sunday of the week that their registration plate is shown on the Booth’s Motor Group website, they forfeit the prize and the next week’s winner will be eligible to gain both their own and the previous weeks prize.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the delivery of any vehicle is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize, then the prize will be forfeited.
- Total prize pool value is up to AU$5,200. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event a winner or winner’s companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.